26th National Conference on ‘Consumer and Digital World’ is scheduled on October 25th at TIAS.
Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies is all set to host 26th National Conference on ‘Consumer and Digital World’ on October 25, 2016.
This conference on ‘Consumer and Digital World: A Global Scenario’ aspires to bring the researchers, business professionals and academicians on a common platform to discuss the current issues, problems and future initiative required to facilitate better service to customers and growth to business”.
The research papers are invited on the below themes:
- Value and Ethics with Consumers in Digital World
- Role of e-commerce for Consumer Welfare
- Impact of Digital World on Employee Consumer Engagement
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Impact of Digital World on Brand Building
- On line Retailing and Branding
- Digital Revolution and Changes in Employee Engagement Process
- Role of Social Media in Digital World
- Relationship Management
- Data warehousing and Innovation
- Data Mining and New Product / Service Development
- Retailing and Distribution Channel
- Impact of Digital Transformation on the Finance Function
Interested candidates are requested to send the duly filled registration form. The candidates who wish to contribute their submissions should send the electronic copy of their papers at the following e-mail: email@example.com .The submission for the conference may be in the form of descriptive, critical, research papers and case studies to mirror theory, research, practice and reflective thinking in the above area. Paper should contain abstract not more than 500 words along with key words. The abstract may be submitted through email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Students: INR 300
- Research Scholars: INR 500
- Academicians: INR 1000
- Industry Delegates: INR 1500
Source: Gagan Mittal, HTCampus Specialist
Like us on