With the CBSE class 10th and class 12th board exams starting tomorrow, we are sure that you must be going through mixed feelings of nervousness and excitement at the same time!
With the CBSE class 10th and class 12th board exams starting tomorrow, we are sure that you must be going through mixed feelings of nervousness and excitement at the same time. While it is completely normal to be in that state, it is also important that you do not panic so much that you give in to the stress that you are bounded with. It is wise to be patient and focused so that you can lead to a point where you can easily cross the path and pave your way to a fruitful career ahead.
Also, we cannot deny the fact that it is that time of the year again when you hear constant reminders from your parents to sit and revise the syllabus as many times as possible and to be more focused with the studies. But this time it’s way more serious! That’s because a giant name Board Exams is surrounding you day in and day out – and yes we know it very well that you are already tired of it!
You often feel the urge to be done away with the exams soon so that you can relax, watch movies, go out with friends etc. And for others, all they want is to prepare for the various entrance examinations that are lined up in the coming months!
Here is a list of things, that all of you (or may be most of you) must be thinking or doing tonight. Tell us if you think they’re right!
1. You dread forgetting everything that you learnt so far!
2. Everybody wonders what will be the toppers of the class doing right now? Will he/she be studying or relaxing?
3. You definitely cross check the date sheet multiple times so as to ensure that you’re in sync. And for that you keep calling your friends!
4. Calculating the number of hours you will get to sleep and deciding what time you should ideally wake up to revise the syllabus for one last time.
5. Are you not already thinking about what will you do after coming back home after the first exam?