The College solicit research papers from scholars and thinkers alive, from across the country to make the respective endeavour a tool to support in revolutionising India
St. Xavier’s College, Jaipur is going to organise 5th National Conference, ‘A Road Map of India Ahead’ during February 12, 2016 and February 13, 2016. The College solicit research papers from scholars and thinkers alive, from across the country to make the respective endeavour a tool to support in revolutionising India. This would create an opportunity to understand and exchange views to facilitate better perspective enabling us to bring forth development and address emerging challenges.
Objectives of the Conference:
- The respective conference intends to seek solutions to garner India's collective efforts to address the needs of young people through holistic and multi-sectorial approaches.
- The symposium is to serve as a think tank to look into inter-disciplinary dimensions of knowledge covering commerce, management practices, economics, technology and arts and literature.
- Opportunities in Management and Commerce pertaining to "Transforming India"
- Role of Economics in Mapping India's Growth
- Digital India: A Road Map to change India's Future
- Literature: The Road Map Ahead
- Submission of Abstract: December 21, 2015
- Submission of Full Paper: January 4, 2016
- Acceptance of Paper: January 11, 2016
NOTE: Papers submitted will undergo preview and selection process and published in our National Journal ‘IMPETUS’ with ISSN 2278-0254.
*Papers submitted post the deadline shall not be considered for publication.
- Academicians: Rs. 1000
- Research Scholars: Rs. 750
- Students: Rs. 500
- Corporate Delegates: Rs. 1,500
Fee is inclusive of conference kit as well as lunch and tea during the conference. The fee should be deposited through cash or demand draft in favour of St. Xavier’s College, Jaipur, payable at Jaipur.
Participants are requested to cater to their transportation and accommodations arrangements. No TA and DA will be paid.
Guidelines for Authors:
- Title Page: Title, Author(s), College, Name and Address, Contact Details etc.
- Abstract: 200-250 words
- Key Words: Maximum four words
- Maximum Length: 2000-3000 words excluding title/cover page and references
- Margin: 2.5 cm of 1 inch on both sides
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 Points, Regular
- Spacing: 1.5 Spacing
The paper should have the following format:
- Review of Literature
- Objective of Research Work
- Main Text and Finding
Source: Kartikey Singh Kavia, HT Campus Specialist