New classes at Institute of Engineering and Technology, DAVV will be commenced from first week of August 2015!
The admission process for 2015-16 academic session at various departments are going on full swing at Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya.
As per the recent notice candidates seeking admissions at Institute of Engineering and Technology, DAVV are advised to follow the below instructions given by the University.
The candidates seeking admission at IET-DAVV during the session 2015-16 shall be required to bring following original certificates/documents along with the two attested photocopies at the time of reporting to the Institution. Candidate must produce all original documents for verification at the time of seeking admission.
- Letter of allotment from Directorate of Technical Education, Bhopal (MP).
- Original Transfer Certificate issued by the Principal of the Institute last attended
- Original Documents Verification Slip issued by Nodal Centres of DTE.
- Photocopy of the Mark-sheet of 10th and 12th exams issued by the Board.
- Original Migration certificate. (applicable only for students from CBSE)
- Photocopy of Domicile Certificate (for MP quota candidates)
- Photocopy of the Certificate of reserved category (SC/ST/OBC)
- Income certificate (If applicable) for SC/ST/OBC candidates claiming scholarship
- Original Gap Certificate (If there is any gap in the studies, a Court Affidavit explaining the gap, clearly mentioning that the candidate has not taken admission elsewhere).
- Character Certificate (If not mentioned in TC)
- TFW Boys: Rs. 24,611/-
- TFW Girls: Rs. 24,233/-
- Fees- Boys: Rs. 64,511/-
- Fees- Girls: Rs. 64,133/-
- Hostel fees: Rs. 17000/- (Excluding mess charges)
The fee should be paid as DD in favour of “Registrar (Self Finance) IET-DAVV”, payable at Indore. The classes will be commenced from first week of August 2015.
Source: Ajay Choudhary, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on