Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribagh will soon announce admission to B.Ed Course 2017-2019.
Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribagh will soon be announcing admissions for Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course for Science, Commerce and Arts Graduates and Post-Graduates for 2017- 18/19 session. 50/100 students will be admitted in each academic year, as would be determined by the University, in every College.
Eligibility for Admission:
- As per NCTE norms, a candidate should have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate at Bachelor's Degree examination of a recognised University.
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master Degree in Science/Social Science/Humanities, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialisation in Science and Mathematics with 55% or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme.
- The reservation and relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other categories candidate’s minimum eligibility marks will be 45%.
- Candidates who have appeared for the University examination and are awaiting results.
- Candidates who have received the marks from the cross-list only.
- Candidates who have already been enrolled for other courses namely, Computer Science, Management Training Programme or any PG Studies.
How to Apply:
- Application forms can be obtained online or from any of the College Office as mentioned in the Prospectus.
- It is to be duly filled in/signed by the candidate and submitted to any of the Colleges (as per the choice of the candidate).
- Application forms should be submitted to the office of the M.Ed. Section or to the College office personally.
- All original documents should be brought for verification during admission. In this connection, no correspondence will be entertained.
- Incomplete applications and application received late will not be considered at all.
- Furnishing of false information/details will make a candidate ineligible, and such application will be summarily rejected. In this case, no correspondence will be entertained.
- The admission to the B.Ed programme will be done strictly in accordance with the merit list prepared on the basis of the rules and the regulations laid down by the Govt. of Jharkhand and Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribagh.
Documents needed at the time of Admission:
- Attested Photocopy of the matriculation/JAC/State board/ICSE/CBSE pass certificate, showing the candidates date of Birth.
- Attested Photocopy of marks sheet of I.A/I. Sc./I.Com.
- Attested Photocopy of marks sheet of Bachelor Degree and Master Degree.
- Original copy of Migration if the candidate has passed the last examination from a University other than the Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribagh.
- Recent coloured stamp size photograph.
- One self-addressed and stamped (Rs. 35/-) envelope for correspondence.
- Attested Photocopy of caste certificate and Residential Certificate issued by the authority, not below the rank of SDO.
- A draft/cash of Rs. 700/- (Gen/OBC candidates), Rs. 500/- (ST/SC candidates) be deposited with the application form to the office of the selected College.
Details of the Course
- The B.Ed course offered by VBU is a 2-year course split into 4 semesters
- For the session 2017-19, VBU has announced the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS)
Details of Application Fee
- Candidates belonging to the General and OBC Category have to pay an application fee of INR 700.
- Candidates who belong to SC and ST category have to pay an application fee of INR 500.
Vinoba Bhave University will soon release the admission details for B.Ed programme. Students are advised to keep a regular check on the official website of Vinoba Bhave.
Keep visiting HTCampus for further updates on Vinoba Bhave B.Ed admission details.