Check out the admission process at Mahatma Gandhi University, Guhawati, Meghalaya
Candidates are requested to adhere to the following steps to secure admission at Mahatma Gandhi University, Guhawati, Meghalaya;
The application fee of Rs Rs.1000/- for MGU-GET may be deposited as follows:
- Depositing cash at Mahatma Gandhi University campus.
- Depositing cash at your nearest PNB/Axis Bank branch.
- Demand draft drawn in favour of “Mahatma Gandhi University” payable at Meghalaya (Note: write your Name, Father’s Name, Contact Number & Course opted at the back of the DD) and it at the University Campus.
- Enquiries can be made at 08794316252
- Please note that only after DD is received by the University, candidate will be eligible for counseling/PI.
- Through Credit Card/Debit card.
After applying and depositing the application fee, candidate is eligible to appear in MGU-GET at Mahatma Gandhi University Campus (Meghalaya) or at any of the Approved MGU test Centre. Successful candidates will be called for Counseling/PI.
About Mahatma Gandhi University:
MGU is an institution which promises to become one of India’s leading universities with an acknowledged reputation for excellence in research and teaching. MGU was established with an objective of providing best quality education to the students. The university is empowered to award degree as specified by the University Grants Commission and is approved by Distance Education Council (DEC) and Tripartite Committee (UGC-AICTE-DEC). MGU has emerged as a global university with boasting distinctive strengths in education and entrepreneurship.
Ram Krishan Yadav, HTCampus Specialist