Schedule for admissions in University of Delhi for Masters, M. Phil and Ph. D programmes for 2015-16 session
- Department of Political Science, University of Delhi has notified the Ph. D students about the Interview scheduled on August 25, 2015 at 9:30 AM onwards in the Committee Room.
- Department of Punjabi, University of Delhi announced results of the Pre-Admission/Entrance Test held on August 11, 2015 for Ph. D in Punjabi on August 14, 2015 and the shortlisted candidates are required to appear for the Interview on August 28, 2015 from 11:00 AM onwards in the Committee/Seminar Room of Department of Punjabi.
- Department of Adult Continuing Education and Extension, University of Delhi- Shortlisted applicants are required to the admissions from August 24, 2015 to August 27, 2015 till 4:00 PM after the verification process of original documents. No candidate will be entertained after August 27, 2015.
- Department of Psychology, University of Delhi-The shortlisted scholars for admission MA in Psychology and MA in Applied Psychology are required to collect the provisional admission slips from the office of the respective Department from August 17, 2015 to August 19, 2015 between 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM subject to presentation of all the necessary documents. All the necessary formalities are to be completed by August 19, 2015 by 4:00 PM.
- University of Delhi, South Campus has announced the last date of application for MA in Hindi (P). The provisional admission slip is to be collected form the General branch, Administrative Block, South Campus from August 17, 2015 to August 19, 2015 between 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM. All the necessary documents’ and the admission slip are to be presented at the time of admission. Applications are received till August 19, 2015 till 5:00 PM.
Click here for more details
Source: Hussain Azam, HT Campus, Specialist