Admissions are open for various UG & PG programmes at Ahmedabad University for the academic session 2017. Interested candidates can apply for Round 1 latest by January 5, 2017. Read more.
Ahmedabad University has invited eligible candidates to apply for admission to its Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes for the academic session 2017. The programmes are offered under Amrut Mody School of Management (AMSoM), School of Arts & Sciences, School of Computer Science and Division of Biological and Life Sciences.
- Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA)
- Integrated Master of Business Administration (iMBA)
- Integrated Master of Computer Application (iMCA)
- Intergrated Master of Science (iMSc)
- Last Date to apply online for Round 1- January 5, 2017
- Interview of shortlisted candidates- February 1 to 10, 2017
- Last Date to apply online for Round 2- April 15, 2017
- For BBA & iMBA: 10+2 from Gurjarat board/ CBSE/ ICSE/ or any other equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of 60 percent (55 in case of reserved categories)
- For iMCA & iMSc: 10+2 from Gurjarat board/ CBSE/ ICSE/ or any other equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects
There will be two rounds of admission. Candidates who clear the written exam for the first round will be called for an interview. Candidates shortlisted in the personal interview round will then be called for Round 2.
Final selection of the candidates will be purely based on merit.