Students preparing for AIIMS MBBS can check about the details of the Admit Card here!
All India Institute of Medical Science, popularly known as AIIMS, offers MBBS/BDS and post-graduation program in medical science. It is one of the most prestigious Medical institutes of India and one has to take its entrance exam to get admission into it. Thousands of students across the country appear in the entrance exam every year as it is an honor for every medical aspirant to get admission in this prestigious institute.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Admit Card:
For the AIIMS MBBS 2017 entrance exam, the admit card will be issued by the institute and it is mandatory for every candidate to carry it along with a photo identity proof to the examination hall. The candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website of AIIMS. The admit card consists of the following details of the candidate; name, roll number, father’s name and the name of the examination center.
Follow the given steps to download the AIIMS MBBS 2017 Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of AIIMS Entrance Exams – www.aiimsexams.org
- A link will be displayed on the website referring to download Admit Card for AIIMS-MBBS Entrance Exam. Click on that link and you will be taken to the actual page.
- Enter the application number and the password for logging in.
- Download the admit card and take a print-out of it.
Once you have downloaded the admit card, check for the following details:
- Your Name and signature
- Roll Number
- Picture on the admit card
- Name and address of the examination centre
Carry a photo identity proof, such as- Adhaar Card/ Voter ID/ passport/ school ID/ your class 12th board admit card along with your passport size photograph.
In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, contact the concerned authority immediately.