Candidates who appeared for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2016 can check their results here.
The BSc. Nursing (Post Basic) entrance exam for the year 2016 had been conducted on June 11.
Steps to follow to check AIIMS BSc. Nursing entrance exam result 2016:
- Visit the official website of AIIMS Exams.
- Go to the Result section and click on the ‘BSc. Nursing 2016 exam result’ link in the Academic Course section
- You will be redirected to the result page where names of qualified candidates is sorted roll number wise and not in order of merit.
Students who qualify AIIMS BSc. Nursing entrance exam 2016 can pursue Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing at All India Institute of Medical Sciences under professional experts’ guidance.
Qualified students need to report at Dr Ramalingaswami Board Room, Director office, AIIMS for verification of their original documents/certificates on June 24, 2016 at 9:30 A.M.
Documents to be produced in original at the time of verification:
- Admit Card
- Certificate of Matriculation / High School to verify date of birth of the candidate.
- Certificate of passing 12th class under 10+2 system or Equivalent (Higher secondary on or before 1986)
- Caste / Community Certificate – Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / OBC – As approved in the Central List of Government of India and it should be issued within one year.
- Mark Sheets of Qualifying Examination
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery. (In case of male nurse, ( if passed before implementation of new integrated course in 2003), besides being registered as nurse with the State Nursing Council, should have obtained a certificate in General Nursing and instead of training in Midwifery, training in any subject out of the following , for a period of 6 months as prescribed in the Prospectus: - i) Operation Theatre Techniques, ii) Ophthalmic Nursing, iii) Leprosy Nursing, iv)TB Nursing, v) Psychiatric Nursing, vi) Neurological & Neuro Surgical Nursing, vii) Community Health Nursing, viii) Cancer Nursing, ix) Orthopaedic Nursing Certificate of Registration as a Nurse and Midwife from the Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council.
- Registration as nurse, RN, RM (Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife) with any State Nursing Council.
- ‘No Objection Certificate’ if the candidate is already employed with Central / State Government / Public Undertaking.
- Certificate of Physical fitness from Registered Medical Practitioner.
After the verification process, students will undergo Personal Interview & Assessment held in Director's Committee Room on the same day.
Candidates who fail to produce the required original documents/certificates during the verification process, will not be allowed to appear for Interview & Personal Assessment.