The counselling process for AIIMS MBBS 2017 entrance exam will take place in July 2017 which will be followed by commencement of classes. Read more.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 is a medical entrance examination conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) for admission to its Bachelors of Medicine and Bachelors of Surgery programme. AIIMS conducts other examinations also for its other undergraduate and post graduate programmes.
On the basis of the competitive entrance examination, a merit list will be prepared. Merit list will be formed according to the percentile scores of each candidate. A total of 4 lists will be prepared:
- A Common Merit list
- Scheduled Caste Candidate list
- Scheduled Tribe Candidate list
- OBC Candidates list
Counselling Venue: The counselling for all the AIIMS for admission to the Bachelors of Medicine and Bachelors of Surgery programme will take place at AIIMS, New Delhi.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Counselling
- The total number of candidates called for the counselling process will be 4 times more than the seats available in each category
- Candidates have to bring their original documents/certificates along with their call letters to the counselling venue
- There will be three rounds of counselling and one open counselling (if needed) for admission into AIIMS
- Details of counselling will be informed to the candidates through a call letter, which will be uploaded on the official website of AIIMS
Important Documents needed for Counselling
- Call letter
- Admit Card
- Date of Birth proof
- Mark-sheets/ certificates of class 10th and class 12th
- Migration certificate
- 6 copies of passport size photographs
- Caste certificate
- One set of attested copies of all the documents
Note: The official notification for AIIMS MBBS 2017 is yet to be released by AIIMS. The above information is indicative and subject to change.