Candidates who appeared for AIIMS MSc Nursing entrance exam 2016 can check their results here.
How to check AIIMS MSc Nursing Exam 2016 Result:
- Students need to visit the official website www.aiimsexams.org
- Click on the link ‘AIIMS M.Sc Nursing Result 2016’ on the home page
- Fill in required details
- Result page will open up
*Students are recommended to download the pdf of their result.
AIIMS MSc Nursing Qualification Criteria
- Students from General and OBC category should at least get 60% marks in the examination.
- SC/ST students will be eligible for further admission process after achieving 55% marks
AIIMS MSc Nursing Admission Process
Qualified students will have to attend the first round of AIIMS MSc Nursing counselling 2016, which will be conducted on July 12, according to their merit. Later on, second AIIMS MSc nursing counselling will be conducted on July 23, 2016.
Note: Students need to carry their score card to the counselling room for admission in MSc Nursing in AIIMS academic session 2016-17.
Documents Required for AIIMS MSc Nursing Counselling
Certificate from the Board showing his/her date of birth.
- Certificate of B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing (Post-certificate)/Post-Basic/B. Sc. Nursing (4 years) from any recognized University, with 60% marks for Gen/OBC candidates and 55% for SC/ST candidates.
- Self-attested copy of mark-sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Certificate of Registration as Nurse & Midwife (RN/RM) with any State Nursing Council.
- Proof of recognition of college from where the candidate has completed B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing (Post-certificate)/Post-Basic/B.Sc. Nursing (4 years)
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/OPH category need to bring the copy of the relevant certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed form as mentioned in the Prospectus.
The AIIMS 2016 nursing exam, which was conducted on June 25, is conducted for students who wish to get admission in Masters of Science courses in Nursing offered at AIIMS.