The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has released the admission schedule for PhD candidates. Find it here!
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has announced the exam dates for AIIMS PhD 2016 for admission to January 2016 session. 2016 AIIMS PhD exam is conducted for offering admissions to aspiring candidates into Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D) programmes offered in various specializations for the session 2016.
- The duration of the exam is 90 minutes
- The question paper will consist of 50 theory-based Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and 30 clinical/practical/lab based Short Answer Questions
- 1 mark will be awarded for the each (MCQ) correct answer and -1/3rd marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
- If a candidate does not attempt a question, no marks will be deducted
- Date of AIIMS Ph. D exam: Saturday, January 16, 2016
- Date of result declaration: Tuesday, January 19, 2016
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), is one of the leading medical institutes in India. It offers both Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education programmes catering to all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India.
The University has around 1500 students. AIIMS provides excellent opportunities for learning and teaching, world leading student support, cutting edge research in a broad range of academic disciplines.