National Law University Delhi (NLU-D) will conduct AILET PG 2016 for offering admissions to as many as 20 seats in one year LLM programme available with the university. NLU has set the eligibility criteria, which will determine who all can appear in the AILET 2016. AILET PG Eligibility Criteria 2016 provides you an overview of the minimum academic qualification and age required to be eligible for law admission test of NLU Delhi.
Here, we with HTCampus, have compiled a list of eligibility criteria for AILET PG 2016.
AILET PG 2016: Educational Qualification
- The candidate should have passed 3-year LLB degree or five-year integrated LLB degree or any other equivalent examination
- The candidate should have secured at least 55% marks in aggregate. Relaxation of 5% marks for candidates from SC/ST categories and candidates who are differently abled.
- There is no age bar to apply for AILET. Therefore, one can fill the applications of AILET PG 2016, irrespective of age limit
- The candidate, appearing in the final year of 3-year LLB degree or five-year integrated LLB degree any equivalent examination, will also be considered eligible, subjected to secure a minimum marks of 55% in aggregate and submission of the necessary proof of documents at the time of LLM admission at the NLU
- No candidate will be entertained without required documents such as marks sheet and caste certificate at the time of admission
National Law University, New Delhi is affiliated to National Academy of Legal Studies and Research (NALSAR) University of Law. The University offers Bachelor Arts & Bachelor of Law (B.A., LLB) and Post Graduate Diploma courses.
Like us on