AILET 2017 Admit Card for admission in Law programmes at National Law University will be issued from 14th April, 2017 onwards.
AILET, also known as All India Law Entrance Test, is one of the top-notch national level entrance exams, being conducted for offering admissions to various law programmes such as BALLB, LLM, Ph. D in undergraduate and postgraduate level. AILET is conducted by National Law University (NLU), Delhi nationwide for admissions to as many as 81 seats this year.
NLU will release AILET 2017 Admit Card from April 14th, 2017 onwards. Aspirants can download the admit cards by entering their name and date of birth or application number and date of birth. AILET Admit Card will only be considered as a hall ticket to appear in the entrance test. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the AILET 2017 without their admit cards.
National Law University Delhi (NLU-D) shall be conducting admission test for BA LLB programme or AILET on May 7, 2017, while the result shall be announced in the third week of May 2017.
Few Facts about AILET 2017 Admit Card
- AILET Admit Card will only be available in online mode
- The E-Admit Card of AILET 2017 can be downloaded from April 14th, 2017 onwards
- You can download the admit card by either entering your name or the application number of AILET 2017 and date of birth
- No candidate, in any case, will be allowed to appear in the law admission test of NLU Delhi without a valid AILET 2017 E-Admit Card and proof of identity
- AILET 2017 Admit Card will have various details of AILET 2017, including the candidate’s name, parents’ name, date and timing of exam and exam centre
- In the case of any discrepancy, candidates are advised to report the matter to the NLU-D officials at the earliest.
AILET 2017 E-Admit Card: Process of Download
- Click on the official AILET admit card/hall ticket link provided below in this page
- Enter your Name and Date of Birth or AILET 2017 Application Number of Date of Birth
- Click on ‘Submit’ button
- Take a print out of the AILET 2017 Admit Card and verify the details
- Save the E-Admit Card for future correspondences