National Law University (NLU) Delhi will announce AILET 2017 results in the third week of May, 2017 once the law entrance exam has been conducted on May 7, 2017.
- NLU-D conducts the admission test for BA LLB programme offline
- There are as many as 150 questions with maximum marks of 150
- Each correct answer is awarded one mark and there is no negative marking.
- However, if any question is responded with more than one option, the same is regarded wrong and no marks are awarded for the very question even though one of the other options is correct
- The 150 questions cover a total of five sections – English, General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning, Basic Mathematics, and Legal Aptitude
- While each section comprises 35 questions, Basic Mathematics comprises of just 10 questions
- Click on the official link of AILET Results 2017
- Enter your AILET 2017 Application Number or Name and Date of Birth in the ‘Find’ tool bar of AILET Results page
For more updates about AILET 2017, stay tuned with HT Campus.com.