AILET 2017 Syllabus for the examination which will be held on May 7, 2017 is provided below.
AILET 2017 Syllabus – AILET 2017, the All India Law Entrance Test, is one of the most anticipated law entrance examinations in India. Conducted by National Law University (NLU) Delhi, this national level examination screens students for law courses offered by NLU and affiliated institutes at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
The upcoming AILET exam will be conducted on May 7, 2017. NLU issues an official notification inviting applications for the exam in newspapers and on its official website. As per the latest notification by NLU Delhi, candidates can fill-in the online application forms available from January 3, 2017 and will conclude on April 7th, 2017.
AILET 2017 Syllabus:
All candidates are advised to check the syllabus for AILET 2017 and prepare themselves accordingly in order to clear the examination.
The question paper of AILET for candidates appearing for BA LLB course will be divided into five different sections –
- English section will consist of questions on various topics like Unseen Passage, Synonyms, Antonyms, Vocabulary, Sentence completion, idioms, etc.
- Legal Aptitude section will have questions of legal propositions and related set of facts. This section will basically test the candidate’s legal aptitude.
- Basic Mathematics section will have questions on Algebra, Permutations & Combinations, Profit & Loss, Time & Work, Speed & Distance, etc.
- General Knowledge section will cover the basic knowledge of different subjects like History, Economics, Science, Geography, etc. This section will also have questions based on current affairs.
- Reasoning section will contain questions on logical sequences, syllogisms, analogies, Coding, Decoding, etc. The section will test the logical aptitude of the candidate.
The syllabus for candidates appearing for LLM course consists of Criminal law, Law of Contracts, Legal Theory, Constitutional Law and law of Torts.