AIMA (All India Management Association) to Conduct UGAT on 11th May 2013
It's time for UGAT (Under Graduate Aptitude Test)!Posted by Shubhangi Sarah on Feb. 14, 2013, 4:19 p.m.
Download the files related to this article
The All India Management Association (AIMA) is a national body offering testing, training and education among other activities. Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) is a standardized test being administered by AIMA annually to screen the candidates for various under graduate programs such as BBA, BCA, BHM and integrated MBA.
The data and score of the candidates are provided to the institutes/colleges/universities indicated by the candidates. In addition, candidates are provided individual score card, which can be produced to any institute.
UGAT tests for admission to the following programs:
- The minimum qualification is 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board
- Students appearing / appeared in 10+2 can also apply
- Test date (Tentative): 11 May 2013, 09:00 am (Saturday)
- Last date for applying online: 1st May 2013 (Wednesday)
- Last date of offline submission of forms: 3rd May 2013 (Friday)
How to Apply:
- Candidate can choose any ONE of the following modes to apply, online or offline:
- Obtain Form with UGAT Bulletin against cash payment of Rs 450/- from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, listed Study Centres of AIMA or from AIMA, Lodhi Road New Delhi.
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 500/- in favour of ‘All India Management Association payable at Delhi from any Bank.
- Register online at the official website. Detailed procedure is given in the website.
Click here to get the online application form.
Offline application form is available under the logo (top left of the article).
Management Students, Know How to Get the Best Placements
Institute of Management Offers MBA Part Time Course
MAT (February) 2013 by All India Management Association (AIMA)
Top 10 Hotel Management Institutes in India in 2013