AAI has announced recruitment of engineering graduates in all streams of engineering via the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2017).
AAI Recruitment through GATE 2017 - AAI will announce the recruitment of engineers through GATE 2017. The recruitment for engineering graduates through GATE 2017 will be in relevant disciplines. AAI will soon release an official notification for the recruitment of engineers through GATE. The candidates with valid GATE 2017 scores will be eligible to apply for the relevant opening.
Airport Authority of India (AAI) works under the Ministry of Civil Aviation and is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Air Traffic Management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. It also manages 125 Airports that include 18 International Airports, 7 Customs Airports, 78 Domestic Airports and 26 civil enclaves Military Airfields.
AAI Recruitment through GATE 2017 notification is soon to be released on the official website of Airport Authority of India.
AAI has ground installations at all airports and 25 other locations to ensure the safety of aircraft operations. AAI has also taken care of all major air routes over Indian landmass as it covers 29 Radar installations at 11 locations along with 700 VOR/DVOR installations co-located with Distance Measuring Equipment (DME). There are 52 runways provided with Instrument Landing System (ILS) installations with Night Landing Facility at most of these airports and Automatic Message Switching System at 15 Airports.
AAI is going to announce the recruitment of engineering graduates through GATE 2017.
Check all - PSUs recruitment through GATE 2017.
Number of Vacancies for AAI Recruitment through GATE 2017:
Airport Authority of India (AAI) is yet to announce the number of vacancies in each stream.
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Recruitment through GATE 2017:
- Candidate must have completed a full-time Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology from AICTE approved Institute/College/University.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 60% in their Bachelor's Degree.
- Candidates must have qualified in GATE 2016 or GATE 2017.
Candidate should have attained age maximum of 27 years. For candidates belonging to OBC category, the age limit is 30 years and for SC/ST, the age limit is 32 years.
Predict your GATE score using the GATE Score Predictor
GATE Score for AAI Recruitment through GATE 2017:
A score of candidates in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineers (GATE) 2017 will be a determining factor in the selection. The graduate engineers who are interested in taking up a career in AAI need to appear for GATE 2017 in the relevant disciplines.
Based on the GATE score, candidates will then be qualified for the next selection rounds consisting of a group discussion and group task and then finally a personal interview to assess a candidates’ understanding of different facets, skills and attitude. Candidates have to first successfully pass the GATE-2017 examination and after that the GD/GT and PI to make it to the selection. Merit list will be prepared based on GATE score, GD/GT and PI scores, and will as per each discipline.
Find out your chances of getting a call from a PSU using the PSU Recruitment through GATE Predictor
Emoluments for AAI Recruitment through GATE 2017:
Airport Authority of India offers great pay packages. Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 16400-Rs. 40500. In addition to Basic Pay, increment @ 3% of Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @46% of Basic Pay, HRA and other benefits that include CPF, Social Security Schemes, Gratuity, Uniform, Medical Benefits etc., are admissible as per AAI rules.
Documents Required at the Time of Application:
- GATE scorecard
- GATE Admit Card (containing the GATE registration number)
- Qualifying Degree Certificate, Mark Sheets
- Caste/Category Certificate (for SC/OBC-NCL Candidates)
- Discharge Certificate in the case of Ex-Serviceman Candidates.
- Scanned photograph and signature (as per dimensions are given below).
- Any other details/documents required relating to eligibility criteria.
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment through GATE 2017:
- Candidates will be required to log in using their user ID and password. They must change the given password to one that is suitable to them.
- After logging in, candidates should fill up all the required information in the online form correctly and register.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the online application. Candidates must take care while filling the details. An application once submitted cannot be edited thereafter.
- On completion of registration and filling in the Application form, an email will be received by candidates with details about their registration number, password and a link for printing the bank challan.
- Candidates should take a print of the bank challan and pay the fees at the nearest SBI branch 24 hours after submitting the Application form.
- SC/ST or female candidates should carry on to the next stage of the Application Process.
- Important: Candidates must refrain from applying multiple times as their applications will be rejected.
- The Bank will return one copy of bank challan to the candidate as a token of receipt after accepting the examination fee.
- The copy of challan will also contain a transaction/journal number
- Candidates are advised to keep with them the copy of the bank challan as a token of remittance of fee for future reference.
Photograph, Signature and GATE Score Card Dimensions:
- The candidate must upload his/her recent passport size colour photograph, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Photograph in cap/hat/dark glasses will not be acceptable.
- Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover the face. ·
- The size of scanned photograph file should be between 20kb-50kb and Dimensions 150 w X 200 pixels, only. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with a Black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Size of signature file should be between 10kb-20kb
- Dimensions 140x60 pixels (preferred)
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
GATE Score Card:
- Dimensions 750X1000 pixels (preferred).
- The size of the file should be between 20kb – 100kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 100kb.
- The image file should be jpg, png, tif, or gif format
Given below is a list of all the PSUs Recruitment through GATE 2017-
For more information on GATE 2017, keep visiting HTCampus.com!