AIMA MAT (May) 2013 paper-based test will be held on 5th May & the computer-based test from 11th May 2013.
AIMA will conduct MAT (May) 2013 - paper-based test on 5th May 2013 & computer-based test from 11th May 2013.
About the Exam
The All India Management Association (AIMA) is an apex body of management which has more than 30,000 individual members, 3000 institutional members and 60 Local Management Association across India and overseas. It has been organising a lot of management related activities and initiatives such as Distance Management Education, Management Development Programmes, Special Conferences, Research & Publications, Testing Services and Competitions. Centre for Management Services (CMS) is the special division of AIMA that undertakes testing and other management services. AIMA conducts the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) that has been approved by the Ministry of HRD as a National Entrance Test. Candidates now can choose to take either the MAT Paper Based Test or the MAT Computer Based Test.
MAT (Management Aptitude Test) by AIMA is usually conducted 4 times in a year in February, May, September and December.
AIMA MAT is an objective type test with multiple-choice answers and is usually of 2.5 hours duration. The test is designed to measure a person’s general aptitudes and has the following sections
• Language Comprehension - 40 marks
• Mathematical Skills - 40 marks
• Data Analysis and Sufficiency – 40 marks
• Intelligence and Critical Reasoning - 40 marks
• Indian and Global Environment - 40 marks
Eligibility for MAT 2013
The minimum qualification taking MAT is graduation in any discipline from any recognized University or equivalent recognized degree. A final year student in any undergraduate (i.e. B.A, B.Sc., B.Com., B.Tech., etc) can also appear provisionally AIMA MAT exam. Usually, there is a minimum percentage requirement in graduation, which is different for different institutions.
Important Dates for MAT May 2013
Paper-Pencil Test: 5th May 2013 (Sunday) (10am to 12:30pm)
Computer Based Test (Online Test): From 11th May 2013 (Saturday) onwards in different time slots at specified test venues
(If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 8th December 2012 itself)
Last Date For sale of Forms of MAT by AIMA: 16th April 2013
Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms (offline & online) at AIMA, New Delhi: 19th April 2013
Last Date For Online Registration of AIMA MAT: 18th April 2013
Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi: 20th April 2013
You can apply in any of the 3 following ways:
1. Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin / CD against cash payment of Rs.1200/- from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centres of AIMA or from AIMA office at New Delhi.
2. Obtain Crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.1200/- in favour of “All India Management Association”, payable at Delhi from any bank. Register online on the MAT website along with the DD details.
3. Register online on the MAT website with Credit Card or debit Card (ATM Card) payment of Rs.1200/-.
Management House, 14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003
Tel: 011 - 24645100, 24617354