Amity University will soon conduct Amity Placement Aptitude Test (APAT).
Amity University is inviting registrations for Amity Placement Aptitude Test (APAT) for all branches.
To appear in the APAT the students are required to register so that they can participate in the Campus Recruitment Drives.
Eligibility to appear in APAT:
- 2017 passing out batch only
- B.Tech, M.Tech & MCA (all branches)
APAT 2016- In and Out:
- The paper consists of 50 questions in total (all are mandatory)
- Maximum Marks - 50 (One mark will be awarded against every correct answer)
- Maximum time - 40 minutes
- There is negative marking. One mark given for every right answer marked and -1 will be done against every wrong answer marked
- Students are not permitted to open the test booklet until the announcement made by the Invigilator
- Paper Consists of Objective type questions only. There is only one correct response for each question out of four responses given
- Candidates are not permitted to use calculators for answering objective type papers
- Students are not permitted to leave the examination hall even after completion of paper
- Use of mobile phones/ calculators/ regarding material/ chits/ etc. will be treated as UFM
- In case of any sort of misconduct/ misbehaviours / UFM during the test may attract strict action against the candidate and cancellation of Placement Test
- For calculations and rough work, students shall use only the rough sheet provided at the exam centre
- Students need to handover questions paper and rough sheets to the examiner present in the exam hall. Students are not supposed to carry them along
Like us on