Amity Institute of Travel and Tourism and Amity School of Hospitality jointly have hosted a conference recently.
Amity Institute of Travel and Tourism (AITT) in association with Amity School of Hospitality (ASH) started two day Amity International Tourism & Hospitality Conference on ‘Advances in Tourism, Hospitality & Aviation: Global vis- a- vis Indian Perspective: Vision 2020’.
The conference was hosted with the aim to provide a platform to Industry Experts, Academicians, Researchers and Students for exchanging knowledge and presenting research studies and findings relevant to the field of Hospitality, Tourism and Aviation.
The conference kick started with the inauguration ceremony by Chief Guest Dr. Mahesh Sharma, Hon’ble Union Minister for Tourism & Culture, Govt. of India.
Other Dignitaries at the Conference:
- Padmashri Shri Inder Sharma, Chairman Select Group of Companies
- Padma Bhushan Shri S K Misra (IAS Retd.), Chairman, Indian Trust of Rural Heritage and Development
- Ms Marina Ambrosecchio, President European University of Tourism, Italy
- Mr Pronab Sarkar, President, Indian Association Tour Operator (IATO) & Managing Director, Swagatam Tour Pvt. Ltd
- Mr. Anand Chauhan, Trustee, RBEF
- Dr. Gurinder Singh, Group Vice Chancellor, Amity
- Dr. (Prof.) Balvinder Shukla, Vice Chancellor, Amity
- Dr. (Prof.) Balvinder Shukla,Vice Chancellor, Amity University Uttar Pradesh
- Dr. M. Sajnani, Dean Faculty of Hospitality & Tourism & Director, Amity Institute of Travel and Tourism, Amity University
For more information about the conference, kindly click here.
Source: Gourav Chandra Upadhayay, HTCampus Specialist
Like us on