Amity University hosted a special session with Deloitte ‘Global Best Practices adopted by World Class Universities’.
Amity University organized a Special Session in collaboration with Deloitte on ‘Global Best Practices adopted by World Class Universities for Student Engagement, Student Experience & Industry Institute Engagements’.
The session kick started with a welcoming speech by Dr. Sanjeev Bansal-Dean, Faculty of Management Studies & Director, Amity Business School and thanked them for their valuable time. He gave a brief introduction of the guests and apprised students with the Deloitte and its contribution to Indian industry in myriad ways.
From the list of Guests:
- Mr. Scott Friedman, President, National Speakers Association (NSA)
- Mr. Debashish Banerjee, Director, Analytics, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP
- Md. Ali Shariff, Director, Education & Skills, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP
- Prof. (Dr.) Alka Munjal- Dean, Students Academic Affairs and Support Services
- Dr. Ajay Rana, Director, Amity TechnicalPlacement Cell
- Prof. Bhawna Kumar, VP, Ritnand Balved Education Foundation (RBEF)
- Dr. Sujata Khandai, Offg. Director, Amity Centre for Commerce and Finance
- Dr Abhay Bansal, Jt. Actg. Head, Amity School of Engineering and Technology
- Other senior Directors, HoDs of Amity University
Outlining the critical elements of world-class universities, Mr. Scott Friedman, President of the National Speakers Association (NSA) said that Research and innovation form the backbone of globally reckoned Universities and they encourage and promote ideation and creation of new knowledge amongst the students.
He remarked that world class Universities continuously update their curriculum and follow competency based and outcome based learning felicitated through state of the art infrastructure and the latest technology including online platforms. He apprised that in US, the research is funded by Government, Universities and Industry which enhances the quality of their research
For detail information about the session, kindly click on the official website of Amity University .
Source: Gourav Chandra Upadhayay, HTCampus Specialist
Like us on