Amity Law School, Centre-II will conduct Amity Mock Parliament on February 18 and 19, 2016.
Amity University is delighted to present Amity Mock Parliament on February 18 and 19, 2016. Amity Law School, Centre-II annually conducts the Amity Mock Parliament to create awareness among the students about the Indian Parliament.
Amity Mock Parliament is a replica of the parliamentary proceedings of a legislature and the executive, based upon the Indian Parliamentary system. AMP has been established to promote the activities of community service programmes and to advocate social or political change. AMP 2016 consists of three committees with exclusive agendas and an executive board that has a plethora of experience.
- The Amity Mock Parliament is a programme in which group discussion and role-playing techniques can effectively be used.
- AMP focuses to develop self-confidence so that one may take initiative towards becoming vigilant about the laws prevailing in the society, so they can raise their voice and play their part in the pursuit of transformation.
- Amity Mock Parliament is the basic platform to understand the role played by legislation, which is one of the tires of our government and provides a scope to understand the functioning of Indian Parliament and its respective houses.
- AMP aims at to create an ideal citizen. Citizenship education cannot be imparted merely by providing students with factual information.
AMP 2016 Committees and Agendas:
- Lok Sabha: No confidence motion against NDA Government
- Stakeholder Meet: Reviewing intolerance in India
- Futuristic Crisis Committee: Internal Disturbances leading to disintegration of India
- Delegate registrations are going on. For more information click on AMP 2016
Source: Vipin Sagar, HTcampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on