Candidates preparing for AP EAMCET 2017 must check the eligibility criteria before applying. Read more.
AP EAMCET 2017 is likely to be to be held in the month of April 2017. The registration process for the same will start in January 2017.
Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test is an online entrance test, which is a prerequisite for admission to various undergraduate courses in the field of Engineering, Medical and Agriculture in the state of Andhra Pradesh. It is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). This exam is necessary for admission in various professional courses offered by the private colleges/universities in Andhra Pradesh.
AP EAMCET College Predictor – Find top engineering colleges that you can get based on AP EAMCET Score.
AP EAMCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria for Engineering Courses
- Candidate applying for this course should be a citizen of India/ should be an overseas citizen of India, Card Holder
- Candidate should be a resident of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana
- For B.Tech, B.Pharm & B.Sc Courses- Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination with Physics/Chemistry/ Mathematics as one of the optional subjects from a recognised school/institution. The minimum age limit is 16 years and there is no upper age limit
- For Pharm.D- Candidate should have passed their 10+2 examination with Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics as one of the optional subjects and at least 45% marks in the qualifying examination. The minimum age limit for this course is 17 years
AP EAMCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria for Agriculture & Medical Courses
- Candidate applying for this course should be a citizen of India/ should be an overseas citizen of India Card Holder
- Candidates should be resident of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana
- For B.V.Sc/ B.Sc. (Ag)/ B.Sc (Hort)/ B.F.Sc/ B.Tech (FS&T)/ B.Sc (CA&BM) Courses- Candidate should have passed 10+2 or any other equivalent examination in his/her respective subjects
- For MBBS/BDS courses- Candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Zoology and Botany)/ Biotechnology and English as subjects with at least 50% marks in PCB (40% in case of SC/ST). The minimum age limit for this course is 17 years
- For BAMS/ BHMS/ BNYS/ B.Pharm/ B.Tech (Biotechnology)/ Pharm.D Courses- Candidate should have passed 10+2 or any equivalent examination with Biology, Chemistry and Physics as main subjects. The minimum age limit for these courses is 17 years (except for B.Pharm-16 years)
NOTE: Official notification about AP EAMCET 2017 is yet to be released. Above information is tentative and subject to change.