HTCampus presents AP EAMCET Rank Predictor Tool that helps students predicting their AP EAMCET rank and shortlisting colleges accordingly.
AP EAMCET Rank Predictor is a feature rich online tool offered by HTCampus to make wise career decisions on the part of students seeking enrolments in EAMCET participating Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical colleges.
About AP EAMCET Rank Predictor 2017
With AP EAMCET Rank Predictor, HTCampus reiterates its commitment to making life easier for students. The feature rich web tool allows them to predict EAMCET rank and make appropriate enrolment decisions based on the information thus gained. Resultantly, students can steer clear the air of uncertainty, which often revs up anxiety levels and cause anguish. The web tool has gained mainstream acceptance for the sheer convenience it ushers in. Being easy to use, the web tool requisites the user only to type in personal details and the exam attempt information in 3 distinct sections – namely Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. Contrary to the other such tools currently available, the AP EAMCET Rank Predictor is specifically designed to deliver the desired information at a moment’s notice.
AP EAMCET Rank Predictor also delivers on accuracy. It draws upon a synergy of inputs furnished by the user, along with historical cut off data and specialist opinion to calculate the rank. The methodology is efficient but not foolproof. So, minor deviation in the estimated rank vis-à-vis the actual rank is on the cards. Other than this, the web tool also helps users to stay informed on key aspects, including cut-offs of the preceding years, and eligibility criteria adhered to by EAMCET participating colleges. More importantly, the user gets to access all this and much more without spending a single penny.
About AP EAMCET
AP EAMCET, often referred to as Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test, is an annual admission exam conducted under the aegis of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Since a while, it continues to be one of the prestigious intake exams conducted at a gamut of centres nationally. A good performance in the AP EAMCET guarantees enrolments in about 273 affiliated colleges delivering quality programmes across disciplines, such as management, medical sciences, engineering and pharmacy.
APSCHE has the discretion of choosing an authority to oversee the smooth conduction of exams. As such, the statuary body preferred Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) to conduct and supervise the AP EAMCET 2017. The second largest Indian technical university JNTUK that is, made online forms accessible in February. The exam went underway in mid-April and results are slated to be out in the month of May.
How to use AP EAMCET Rank Predictor
AP EAMCET Rank Predictor’s USP is a self-explanatory interface and convenient usability. Adhere to the following steps and enjoy an incredible user experience.
1. Start by clicking here to open AP EAMCET Rank Predictor
2. Provide the system with personal and exam attempt details in all three subjects.
3. Selecting your current city, gender and category are also required.
4. Next, Sign-In into HT Campus portal. For new users, signing up is essential.
5. Click on the Find Rank Button and access the information without much waiting.
Benefits of AP EAMCET Rank Predictor
AP EAMCET Rank Predictor keeps you gainful in tangible ways.
1. Pre-Planning: With the knowledge of the estimated AP EAMCET rank, you are in a better position to plan your college and specialisation moves.
2. College updates: The web tool helps you gain updates on key aspects that can help your cause big time. Right from the application process to admission dates and everything in between, you can access it all at a click of the mouse.
3. Decision-making: AP EAMCET Rank Predictor populates a list of college options suiting your estimated rank. Therefore, arriving at wise decisions is not such a pain.