Register details for national symposium at Apex Institute of Technology, which is scheduled for March 10, 2016.
Apex Institute of Technology (Chandigarh University) will organise a national symposium on the topic ‘Demystifying Analytics: Emerging Role of Analytics in Business’ on March 10, 2016.
This is an educational initiative focusing on bridging the gap between the students’ career aspirations, their employability and the industry requirements. This symposium is open to all undergraduate students from all streams.
The symposium will provide a platform to the young minds to review insights and novel business applications of analytics and to interact with industry experts and get an exposure to the changing business requirements. It will help the students to explore new career opportunities in the field of analytics.
Highlights of the Symposium:
- Platform for young minds to review insights and novel business applications of analytics
- Discovering the emerging role of Business Analytics and Intelligence
- An opportunity to the students to interact with industry experts and get an exposure to the changing business requirements
- Knowledge sharing among the students on Business Analytics and its emerging roles in business
- Exploring New Career Opportunities
- Participants can register by clicking here.
- Registration can also be done by submitting the filled form at the below mentioned address to the event coordinator.
- Copy of the Institute/ University ID card must be attached with the registration form.
There is no registration form as the symposium is free to all.
Source: Pranav Modi, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on