Registrations for AP ICET 2018 now open. Apply for the test after meeting the eligibility norms. Check all details on AP ICET 2018 eligibility criteria here.
AP ICET 2018 Eligibility Criteria – The management aspirants of the Andhra Pradesh state, who are interested in taking AP ICET 2018 can check the eligibility norms in detail here on this page. Sri Venkateswara University has released the notification for Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test 2018 on 11 March, which was followed by availability of the application form on16 March 2018. A link to apply for the exam has been given here below. The candidates must go through the APICET 2018 eligibility criteria before applying for the test as failure in not meeting these will lead to disqualification of candidature later on, irrespective of the level of admission process. According to the prescribed eligibility norms, the candidates having a Bachelor’s degree, passed with at least 50% marks in aggregate is eligible to apply for this state level entrance exam. As per the news reports doing rounds, AP ICET 2018 to be held on May 02, 2018 and it is a compute based test (CBT). Read this article further to know the AP ICET eligibility criteria 2018 in detail.
Click Here to Regsiter for AP ICET 2018
AP ICET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Every year, Sri Venkateswara University announces the AP ICET eligibility criteria along with the notification for the conduct of this exam. The eligibility norms form the basic conditions which must be satisfied by all the candidates in order to be considered for admissions. In order to avoid the rejection of application form or disqualification of candidature at the time of AP ICET 2018 counselling, it is imperative for the candidates to fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed to appear for this exam. Therefore, all the applicants are advised to first check the AP ICET 2018 eligibility conditions and then only apply for the exam.
The AP ICET 2018 eligibility criteria 2018 in detail is as follow –
Norm 1 – Nationality
1. Both, Indian Nationals and others can apply for this entrance exam.
2. The Indian National candidates should satisfy local / non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended up to date.
3. The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Colleges/Universities where they apply for the test.
Norm 2 – Age Limitation
1. There is no age restriction; candidates of any age can apply for the test.
Norm 3 – Academic Qualification
1. The candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration, passed with a minimum of 50% marks for the candidates belonging to non-reserved categories and 45% marks for the SC/ST and other reserved category candidates.
2. Also, the candidates appearing for the final year examination of Graduation or are waiting for the result announcement of their final year exams are eligible to apply for AP ICET 2018.
AP ICET Eligibility Criteria 2018 – Qualifying Marks
The qualifying percentage of marks is 25% (i.e. 50 marks out of total 200 marks). However, for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, no minimum qualifying percentage of marks is prescribed.
AP ICET Eligibility Criteria 2018 – Other points to be kept in mind
1. The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.
2. The candidates who have obtained the Bachelor’s degree without pursuing class 10, 12 or 3 years degree programme are not eligible.
3. Admission into any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.
About AP ICET 2018
As mentioned before, AP ICET will be a CBT. The candidates will be required to mark the answers to the questions being displayed on the computer screens using the mouse. No changes have been made to the pattern of the test. A total of 200 MCQ’s will be asked in the test from 3 sections. According to the AP ICET 2018 exam pattern, the duration of the test will be 2.5 hours (150 minutes).
The candidates preparing for the test must go through the syllabus and also check the test pattern before commencing with the preparations. The online registration process for the test are going on. The APICET 2018 application form is available only in online mode. The last date to apply for the test is 14 April 2018 without payment of late fee and till 24 April 2018 with payment of late fee.
Keep visiting this page for updated details on AP ICET eligibility norms 2018. Comment below in case of any queries or doubts regarding your eligibility.