IGNOU is inviting applications from eligible candidates for admission to its Management Programmes through OPENMAT . Find out the details!
Indira Gandhi National Open Univeristy (IGNOU) is offering admission to its Management Programme through OPENMAT Entrance Test. This test is held twice a year.
The management programme in IGNOU follows a semester system where January to June is the first semester of the year and July to December is the second semester.
OPENMAT XLI will be conducted in February 2017 and its scores are valid for admission for 2nd semester (July 2017) and 1st semester (January 2018).The result of OPENMAT Entrance test will be valid for all the following management programmes:
- Masters of Business Application (MBA),
- Diploma in Management (DIM),
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM) and
- PG Diplomas in Human Resource Management (HRM), Financial Management (FM), Operations Management(OM), Marketing Management (MM) and Financial Market Practice (FMP).
Interested candidates can apply for OPENMAT Entrance Test by filling an application form, which. is provided in an envelope along with a Students Handbook and Prospectus. The last date for filled in application form for OPENMAT XLI is December 15, 2016. No document has to be attached with the form. Candidates need to send in their applications on or before the last date to 'Registrar, Student Evaluation Division, IGNOU, Maiden Garhi, New Delhi- 110068.'
- Graduate in any discipline with 50% marks in general category/ 45% in reserved category OR a professional degree with 50% marks.
- 3 years of managerial/supervisory/professional experience.
- All ages can apply.
- Should have cleared OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU.
The applications for OPENMAT XL is closed now and the entrance exam will take place on August 21, 2016. OPENMAT XL is the exam for admission into the 1st semester i.e. January to June, 2017.