Apply to Off-Campus Drive at JIET; TCS is hiring Engineers from the Batch of 2015
Jodhpur Institute of Engineering and Technology has alerted the students to apply for Off-campus Placement Drive where one of the world’s most renowned IT Services, consulting and business solution company TCS is hiring Engineers from 2015 batch. The last date of registration is November 8, 2015.
The details of the Placement Drive are given below:
BE / B. Tech / ME / M. Tech in any of the Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering disciplines.
- Knowledge of basic computer science concepts and programming & Information Systems.
- Previous experience in Java/J2EE Development, C++ / C#, .NET, VB/ASP Development is preferred.
- Minimum Aggregate Marks of 60% and above in the first attempt in all academic courses Standard 10th onwards.
- Aggregate of all subjects in all semesters to be considered (All subjects mentioned on the mark sheet)
- First attempt implies securing 60% and above marks within the normal duration of the course
- Improvement exam is not first attempted and hence the marks secured in improvement exams should not be considered to calculate aggregate marks
- In case you have done both, 12th and equivalent diploma, you should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in both courses
Written Test followed by a Technical Round and then finally the HR Round.
Service agreement, surety verifications, non -criminal affidavit, medical certificate, background form are to be filled in.
Attested by a Gazetted Officer:
- Birth Certificate: Semester Mark sheets, class 10 and 10+2 mark sheets. Consolidated Mark sheet (from your institution). Degree Certificate (or Provisional Certificate if you don’t have your Degree Certificate yet), Your Pan Card, Your Passport, Surety’s Pan Card, Surety’s Income Tax Return. Surety’s Passport (as an alternative for the Surety Verification Form), Surety Verification Form
Here’s a list of documents that need self- attestation:
- Joining letter
- Offer letter
- ID proof (Passport, Voter ID)
- Address Proof (Passport, Voter ID) - give a separate copy for address or addresses
- Highest degree mark sheets
- Degree Certificate/ Provisional
- For freshers: Salary of a New Fresher’s in TCS (B.E/B. Tech):
- Salary of TCS Fresher is Rs. 3250000-340000/ year
- Salary of M.E. / M. Tech will be Rs. 30000/ year or more than the above salary
Source: Hitesh Kumar Goyal, HT Campus Specialist