Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued notification for the recruitment of Asst Engineer and other posts at 222 vacancies in various departments. Interested candidates read on to know more…
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has issued notification for the recruitment of Asst Engineer and other posts at 222 vacancies in various departments.
Names of vacancies for TNPSC:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Water Resources Organization , PWD: 104
- Assistant Engineers (Civil) in Building Organization, PWD: 50
- Assistant Engineers (Electrical in PWD): 28
- Assistant Engineer in the Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department: 18
- Assistant Inspector of Factories: 13
- Junior Electrical Inspector: 07
- Junior Assistant Director of Boilers: 02
Important Dates to apply to TNPSC:
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 18th January 2013
- Last Date for Fee Payment through Bank or Post Office: 22nd January 2013
- Date and Time of Written Examination: 16th Februray 2013 (10 am to 1 pm)
Age limit to apply for TNPSC
Candidates applying for the TNPSC recruitment process should have minimum 18 years and not above 30 years for others and no maximum age limit for SC/ST candidates as on 24th December 2012.
Educatonal criteria to apply to TNPSC:
Candidates must posseess BE Degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical in relevant field.
For detailed information on TNPSC 2013 recruitment you can download the file from ‘Download File’ link on this page.