Candidates seeking admission in PG courses at Bangalore University must fill and submit their application forms on or before July 28, 2016.
The last date for submitting applications for admission to Bangalore University’s PG courses for academic session 2016-17 is 28th July, 2016.
The admission is open for post graduate degree courses in Arts, Science, Commerce, Education and law offered at Jnana Bharathi & Central College Campuses, PG Centers at Kolar, Ramanagara and its affiliated colleges.
The application process for PG courses at Bangalore University had started from July 18, 2016
Eligibility Criteria for PG Course Admission 2016 at Bangalore University
Every Department has its own eligibility criteria for admission to PG courses at Bangalore University.
Candidates must check Bangalore University’s official notification for eligibility before applying for a course.
How to Apply for PG Course Admission 2016
- Visit the official website of Bangalore University
- Click on ‘PG Admissions 2016-17’ in the Admission notification section on the home page
- Click on ‘Download Application Form’ and ‘Download Bank Challan for Application Fee’
- For offline payment: Fill the application form, pay application fees of Rs.200 via e-challan and post both with other enclosures to the concerned Chairperson of the Department listed on the website.
- For online payment: Fill the application form, pay the application fee via following link on the official website of BU using NEFT Tranfer, Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card and attaching the computer-generated fee receipt with the form and enclosures to be posted to the respective department Chairperson.
Candidates applying for more than one course will have to submit separate Bangalore University application forms 2016.
Also, candidates who miss the first application submission date will be given a second chance to submit the form latest by August 1, but with late fee charges of Rs.200.
Admission Process for PG Courses at Bangalore University
The University will release the final merit list for PG course admissions at Bangalore University 2016 on August 6.
Later, selected candidates will be called for counselling for Arts, Commerce & Education and counselling for Science department separately from August 9-12.
The new academic session for all the PG courses at Bangalore University will commence from August 16.