Apply to UPPSC for 589 Vacancies before 29th January 2013
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has invited application for 589 vacancies in its various departments. Interested candidates need to apply before 29th January 2013.Posted by alka singh on Jan. 10, 2013, 2:31 p.m.
Download the files related to this article
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited application for 589 vacancies in various departments. Interested candidates are required to submit their application before 29th January 2013. Read on to know further details about the recruitment process for UPPSC.
Number of vacancies with UPPSC:
- Technical Education Department
- Head of the Department Bio Technology: 1
- Work Shop Instructors in Various Departments: 75
- Nyaya Vibhag: 2
- Public Works Department: 3
- Horticulture & Food Process: 1
- Zila Panchayat Department
- Engineers: 2
- Junior Engineers: 10
- UP, Chikitsa Shiksha (Ayurved Department)
- Professor Dravya Gun: 1
- Professor Maulik Siddhanth & Sanhita: 1
- Lecturer Kaumara Bhritya: 3
- Lecturer Shalakya Tantra: 1
- Professor: 7
- Medical Education
- Lecturer (Allopathy): 262
- Back log Vacancies of Lecturer (Allopathy): 87
- Back log Vacancies of Lecturer for PWD: 05
- Shiksha Vibhag
- Lecturer: 76
- Social Welfare Department, UP: 52
Eligibility criteria to apply for job with UPPSC:
- Candidate age must be between 28 to 45 years for Technical Education Department.
- Candidates between 21 to 40 years can apply for Nyay Vibhag and Public Works Department.
- Applicants between the age group of 18 to 40 years can apply for Horticulture and Food Process Department.
- Candidates applying for Zila Panchayat Department and UP, Chikitsa Shiksha (Ayurved Department) should have age between 21 to 40 & 45.
- Candidates with age between 30 to 50 years & 25 to 40 years can apply for UP, Chikitsa Shiksha (Ayurved Department).
- Candidates with the age between 21 to 40 years can apply for Medical Education, Shiksha Vibhag and Social Welfare Department, UP.
- Candidate must possess Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.A/ PG/ B.Ed & Law in relevant discipline from a recognized University.
Important dates to apply for job with UPPSC:
- Issue of Notification: 29th December 2012
- Last Date for the Receipt of Application Fee in the Bank: 25th January 2013
- Closing Date for submission of online Applications: 29th January 2013
How to apply for job with UPPSC:
- Interested candidates need to apply online.
- Click here to apply online.
- You either need to pay online or take the printout of the challan form and submit the payment at any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
For further details on recruitment process for UPPSC download the pdf file from ‘Download File’ link on this page.
Keep visiting the space for exam dates and syllabus details.
Apply for Various Vacancies in TNPSC before 18th January 2013
UPSC NDA Examination for 2013: Admissions Open