Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) has appointed Professors for different work in the University
With the due effect the following professors were appointing for the different work in the University. This is approved by Registrar of the university. They are being appointed for particular works.
- Dr. Hrishikesh Mahto, Assistant Professor, Centre for Applied Mathematics will look after the work related to Diesel Consumption for University, Mr. Mukesh Kumar, Assistant Engineer (C/E) will coordinate and report to Dr. Hrishikesh Mahto in all fuel matters.
- Dr. Satish Kumar Singh, Associate Professor, Centre for International Relation will look after the functioning of Auditorium, and will be designated Auditorium In-charge, in addition to his normal routine teaching assignment, with immediate effect till further orders.
- Dr. Manoj Kumar, Associate Professor, Centre for Environmental Science will be in-charge Admission Cell in addition to his normal routine teaching assignment, with immediate effect till further orders.Dr. Rabindranath Sharma, Associate Professor, Centre for Tribal Folklore Language Literature will look Transport Section and will be designated as Transport In-Charge in addition to his normal routine teaching assignment with immediate effect till further orders.
- Dr. K P Mohanta, Deputy Registrar (Admn) has to handover the charge of transport section and all the files pertaining to transport section to Dr. Rabindranath Sarma immediately.Mr. Somnath Dutta, Assistant will report to Dr. Rabindranath Sarma in all the transport matters.
- Dr. Arun Kumar Padhy, Associate Professor, Centre for Applied Chemistry will look after the University Guest House.
Source: Pratik Uday, HT Campus Specialist