Registrations are open for Wipro Earthian Project 2016. Hurry up!
Registrations are invited for Wipro Earthian Project 2016 by Asansol Engineering College. The Wipro Earthian is being introduced to finding solutions to several sustainability issues like climate change, water scarcity, loss of biodiversity, etc. The project aims at building skills, attitudes and values to shape a sustainable future. The vision of this project is to create an informed society by nurturing sustainability ideas within young minds in schools and colleges.
Since its inception in the year 2011, the sky-high achievement of Wipro Earthian over the 5 years are breaking linguistic, economic and geographical barriers to reach more than 6000 schools and 5000 colleges throughout India and beyond.
Eligibility to Apply for Wipro Earthian:
The eligibility for school level project is-
- Students who are in class 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 can apply.
The eligibility for college level project is-
- Students who have enrolled for undergraduate, post-graduate, doctoral , professional courses are eligible.
- Students pursuing Diploma and other vocational technical courses who have completed 1 year of education after 10th standard can also participate in the college category can apply.
Steps to Participate in Wipro Earthian Project:
Those who are willing to participate and register for the same kindly find the following easy steps to participate in the project-
- Form a team of 2-5 students from your college
- Share a perspective on basic issue in urban living today
- The project will be of 2 parts. Part-A includes developing an essay on any of the 3 themes- mobility, water or waste. For each theme, there are outlined areas of exploration across disciplinary streams.
- Part B- candidates are required to complete an online campus foot printing tool and a brief analytical summary
For detail information about the project, click here.
Source: Souvik Jana, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on