IIT (ISM) Dhanbad has announced the dates for Student Led Design Conference (SLDC).
Indian Institute of Technology (Formerly as Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad will organise Student Led Design Conference (SLDC) from September 30 to October 2, 2016. It is hosted by ASME IIT (ISM) Dhanbad. There will be Technical workshops and seminars, internships, cash prices and many more to excite you!
The main aim of the Student Led Design Conference (SLDC) is to target the technical activities of the students' sections. It focuses on the overall improvement of the technical strengths of engineering fraternity students and thus it comprises of manifold events related to design & communication skills competitions and professional development seminars where all engineering disciplines could interact with a cream crowd of industry and academia.
Student Led Design Conference (SLDC) Event List:
- Invention Showcase
- Presentation Competitions (Oral, Technical Poster, Video and Technical Webpage)
- Student Design Challenge
- Student Training Conference
- Industrial Problem Statement & Cata-Blast
- Technical Webpage Competition
- Technical Poster Competition
- Video Presentation
- INR 200 (Early bird registration)
- INR 300 (Spot registration)
Source: Souvik Jana, HTCampus Specialist
Like us on