MBA, PGDM students are welcomed to participate in the placement drive conducted by DIAS for Aspiring Minds!
Aspiring Minds will visit the campus of Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies, New Delhi on June 1, 2015 to participate in the placement drive to be conducted for PGDM/MBA students.
Candidate will be appointed as Sales Trainee for 6 months. He/she will be promoted to Campus Relationship Manager after 6 months basis Performance.
Placement drive at a glance:
- Date: June 1, 2015
- Company name: Aspiring Minds
- Location: Delhi-NCR, others
- Salary: 3.5+ LPA. Depending upon interview performance.
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate (First week of June)
- Interview Process: Multiple rounds of Interviews
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Visiting campuses and convincing Placement Officers/college Directors/Deans about the product
- Giving presentation to engineering/MBA/undergraduate students and converting them to buy the product
- Strong lead follow-up to conversion
- Daily reporting to Manager about progress
- Meeting monthly targets
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Good communication skills, Fluency in English and mother tongue required.
- B. Tech/MBA, Marketing preferably, others can also apply.
- 0-2 years in Sales & Marketing
- Candidate should be willing to travel
Good luck to all!
Source: Divya Sharma, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on