ATMA 2018 application form for February exam released. Online registration ends on February 19. Get direct link to apply for the exam and all details about the ATMA application process here.
ATMA Application Form 2018 – AIMS commenced with the online registration for ATMA 2018 February exam from January 15. The application form to appy for this management entrance test is available on the official website, www.atmaaims.com and also a direct link to access the form has been given below. The registration process is completely online and all the candidates will have to pay the application fee first in order to obatin the application form. One time non-refundable fee of INR. 1298 inclusive of GST is required to be paid by every ATMA 2018 aspirant. This fee can be paid through online payment gateway only, using Debit/Credit card, Internet Banking and money transfer.
Anybody having a Graduate degree or is in final year and is interested in pursuing post graduation in management can take ATMA 2018 exam. All the candidates are advised to go through the eligibility norms carefully before commencing with the registration. The February ATMA exam will be conducted on 25 Febraury 2018. Over 200 Management Institutes/B-schools will be accepting the score of this entrance test for granting admission to various postgraduate management programmes. ATMA is approved by Ministry of Human Resource and Development of Government of India.
ATMA 2018 registration for February exam are going on. Access the link given below to apply for it. Last date to submit the application fee is February 18. However, the application form can last be submiited till February 19.
ATMA 2018 Application Form
As mentioned above the application form can be obtained in online mode only. After making the payment of application fee, the candidates will receive a PID (Personal Identification Number) on the registered email ID. The candidates should follow the instructions metioned in this auto-generated email to proceed with the exam registration.
Also, all the applicants must keep a regular check on the schedule of ATMA in order to avoid missing any important event or date. To make it easy for the ATMA 2018 exam takers, all the important dates and events related to the registration of this exam has been mentioned in the table below.
ATMA 2018 Registration Schedule for February Exam
Online Registration started on
15 January 2018
Last date to pay fee
18 February 2018
Closing of registration
19 February 2018
Last date to re-print filled-in application form
20 February 2018
Issue of admit card
22 February 2018
ATMA 2018 Exam date
25 February 2018
ATMA 2018 Application Procedure
There is a simple three-step process to apply for ATMA February exam as mentioned below -
- Payment of application fee
- Request for PID (Personal Identification Number)
- Fill details in application form
Click Here to Make Payment of Application Fee
Click Here to Fill and Submit ATMA 2018 Application Form
Payment of Application Fee
Candidates will be required to pay an amount of INR 1100/- Fee can be paid through online and offline mode.
Online payment can be made through Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking. To make the payment, fill your name, email id, mobile number and date of birth in online application fee form.
Also, you can pay through bank transfer.
AIMS account details have been provided below:
AIMS A/c No.: Account No: 068010100035918
IFS Code: UTIB0000068
Beneficiary – Association of Indian Management Schools
After the successful payment of application fee, ATMA PID will be sent to the registered email id of the candidate. If any applicant does not get the on the email id, he can get it through SMS.
How to obtain and fill online ATMA Application Form 2018?
Candidates must have following things available with them in advance before they begin with the form filling -
- A valid email id
- A working mobile number
Thereafter, they can follow the below given guidelines to access and fill the ATMA 2018 application form. They must fill all the details carefully as once the form will be submitted, no changes can be made later.
- First, click on the appropriate link above to pay the registration fee. Only after successful payment, candidates will receive the PID
- With the available PID, candidates can start with the application process
- The candidates can access the direct link provided above to obatin the ATMA application form.
- On the redirected page then, the candidates will be required to fill in the asked details such as his/her qualifications details, post qualification experience (if any), personal details, 5 choices of institutes where the candidate wishes to send his ATMA scores to for consideration & admission, contact details, 2 choices of preferred test city from where the candidate wishes to appear in the examination
- Now the candidate should click on the link, “Click Here to register for ATMA Exam” to proceed further. Thereafter, ATMA application fee will be required to be paid through the available payment modes. On the payment of the fees, the registration process will conclude and the candidate will receive his/her PID via email or SMS
Note – Candidates will have to use this PID for any further online correspondence regarding their ATMA Exam, like for completing the online application form and downloading the admit card & scorecard. In case the candidate doesn’t receive the PID upon registration, he/she can search for the same using the distinguished link as “For PID or Password: Click Here” provided on the homepage of the official website. The candidates will have to click on this link and fill in certain details and avail their PID or password.
- Using the PID received by the candidates, they can now fill the ATMA applicationform February 2018, thereby uploading the scanned image of candidate’s photograph and signature. After filling the form, candidates must review it once and submit the same.
- After submission, candidates must take a printout of the duly filled ATMA exam form and keep it safe for future reference.
As mentioned before, the candidates applying for the exam must fulfill the eligibility norms of the test, which are as follow -
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Final year students of graduation can also apply. However, they will have to submit the proof of graduation.
- Applicants must make sure that they hold a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent examination under 10+2+3 schemes with any stream, from any University recognized by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. They must have obtained minimum 50 percent marks in graduation.
ATMA 2018 Admit Card
Only candidates filling and submitting the ATMA application form 2018 till the due date will only be issued the admit card. AIMS will be releasing the admit card to appear for ATMA February exam on 22 February 2018. Candidates must download it online and carry it to the exam centre on the exam day in order to seek entry and permission to sit for the test. Along with it, candidates must bring the documents such as ATMA receipt issued after making payment of registration fee, a copy of the registration form and photo identification.On the print out of the hal ticket, the candidates will have to paste their passport size photographs at the time of examination in the space provided.
Keep visiting this page for latest updates on ATMA Application Form 2018. In the case of any doubt or query regarding the application process of ATMA 2018, comment below.