ATMA December 2016 eligibility criteria and exam centres list can be checked here. The ATMA 2016 is slated to be held in December 2016.
ATMA December 2016 eligibility criteria and exam centres list have been released by the Association of Indian Management School (AIMS). AIMS Test for Management Admissions is a national-level management entrance exam conducted by AIMS for candidates seeking admission to various management programmes such as Master of Business Administration (MBA), Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), Master of Computer Application (MCA) and PGCM.
The candidates seeking admission in any of the above programmes must go through the eligibility criteria before applying. The registrations for ATMA December 2016 will begin from October 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for December ATMA 2016:
- The candidate must be an Indian
- There is age limit for the applicants
- The candidate must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university or equivalent under 10+2+3 scheme.
- The applicant must have secured at least 50% aggregate marks at the graduate level or equivalent.
- The candidates appearing for their final year examination or whose results are awaited can also apply.
Test Centres of ATMA December 2016:
The test centres where the exam will be conducted are:
- Ahmedabad (Gandhi Nagar)
- New Delhi