The last date to submit the ATMA May 2016 applications is May 2, 2016. Register now!
ATMA May 2016 application forms were made available by the Association of Management Schools (AIMS) from March 2, 2016, onwards and the candidates can apply for the May ATMA 2016 examination till May 2, 2016. The exam is slated to be held on May 8, 2016. Earlier, the exam was to be conducted on May 22, 2016. Management aspirants can apply in both online as well as offline mode for the online test.
The application fee for ATMA May 2016 is Rs. 1100. The fee for the test can be paid via online or offline mode.
Online Process to fill Application Form for ATMA 2016 May:
- Candidates can apply online by logging onto the official website and clicking on ‘online payment’ link. The candidates must enter the required details such as name of the candidate, date of birth, a valid e-mail ID and mobile number.
- After the payment of the application fee, the candidate will receive a registration link which will include the Personal ID Code (PID) via email ID and mobile number.
- The candidates can register themselves for ATMA May 8, 2016, examination using the PID and Date of birth.
- Click on ‘Click here to register for ATMA exam’
Offline Process to fill Application forms for ATMA May 2016:
- The candidate must obtain the application form by making payment of a sum of Rs. 1100 at any of the notified official centres. The candidate can also make payment of the application fee by ‘Bank Account Transfer’.
AIMS Account Details are as under:
Account Number: 068010100035918
IFS Code: UTIB0000068
Beneficiary: Association of Indian Management Schools
- The management aspirant must visit the official website after the payment of application fee and click on ‘Application Form Section’ link.
- Enter the bank details
- Make a payment of Rs 1100 in the Axis Bank Account, and request for PID.
- The payment details will be validated and the PID will be sent to you via email or SMS.