The test is designed to assess the aptitude of students for higher management education
AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA), which is conducted by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS), is an examination approved by the Ministry of Human Resource Development of India for admission in various MBA, PGDM and other management courses on All India Basis.
While the online ATMA exam was conducted on December 9, 2012, the paper-based ATMA exam will be conducted on February 17, 2013.
ATMA is a high quality test, the scores of which can be used in the admission process, as a reliable predictor of academic performance in post graduate management programmes, including functional, sectoral and computer management programmes offered by various institutes/universities. The test is designed to assess the aptitude of the student for higher management education and primarily consists of sections on verbal skills, quantitative skills, and analytical reasoning. Questions are of the objective type. ATMA test makes the process of applying, registration, payments, grade cards and selection of center simpler and more efficient. Similarly, for Management Institutes, it makes the processes involved in admissions, including access to scores of students simpler and efficient.
Some of the leading B-schools accepting ATMA scores are:
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management (BULMIM)
- NIILM Center for Management Studies
- Singhad Technical Education Society, Pune
- MERC Institute of Management, Pune
- Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research, Mumbai
- FLAME School of Business, Pune
- IBA, Bangalore
- Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management, Hyderabad
- Siva Sivani Institute of Management, Secunderabad
- M S Ramaiah Institute of Management, Bangalore
- SCMS Business School, Cochin
- IFIM Business School, Bangalore
- Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad
To get the complete list, click on the Download Link on this page.
All the Best!!!
Source: Official website of AIMS
Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management, Hyderabad
Siva Sivani Institute of Management, Secunderabad
M S Ramaiah Institute of Management, Bangalore
SCMS Business School, Cochin
IFIM Business School, Bangalore
Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad