Delhi Technological University (DTU), New Delhi admissions for first semester B. Tech 2015 (SPOT Counselling) closes on August 10, 2015
Registration of first Semester B. Tech students (SPOT COUNSELLING) to the academic session 2O15-16 by Delhi Technological University (DTU), New Delhi closes on August 10, 2015. The applicants who got selected and got admission in B. Tech, first semester module in DTU through Spot Counselling have to register for the subjects online and submit two copies of print out of filled registration form (generated through web)
Process of online registration is as follows:
- You need to login on http://registration2015.dtu.ac.in using your JEE Roll No. and JEE Rank (SAT Score and Application No. for the NRIs). In case of any query or doubts, you can e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You need to fill-in the form online as per the guidelines mentioned therein.
- Get two hard copies (print-outs) of online generated Registration Forms, put on your initials, stick your photograph and submit it to Academic-UG Section. Allotment of Group No. and Enrollment No. have been made (check REGISTRATION 2015 tab on dtu.ac.in for your enrollment no.)
- Check notice on DTU website for Fee Deposit Schedule
- No separate registrations are made for exams.
- Candidates, who do not get them registered by August 6, 2015, will be penalized with an amount of INR 50/-per day thereafter till the actual registration. No admissions will be entertained after August 10, 2015.
- Central Time Table is to be followed by the registered students. Check dtu.ac.in/Web/Academics/timetable/Ist-Sem-gp-A.pdf for Group-A time table and dtu.ac.in/Web/Academics/timetable/1st-Sem-gp-B.pdf for Group-B.
About the Institute:
Delhi Technological University (DTU) formerly Delhi College of Engineering, is affiliated with University of Delhi (DU). It has numerous departments namely, Department of Applied Chemistry, Department of Applied Mathematics, Department of Applied Physics, Department of Biotechnology, Department of Civil Engineering, Department of Computer Science Engineering, Delhi School of Management, Department of ECE, Department of Electrical Engineering, Department of Environment Engineering, Department of Humanities and Department of Mechanical Engineering.
Source: Amit, HT Campus Specialist