An awareness programme on Indian Pharmacopoeia and Indian Pharmacopoeia Reference Standards (IPRS) will be conducted on 7th October, 2015 at SVKM's NMIMS.
An awareness programme on Indian Pharmacopoeia and Indian Pharmacopoeia Reference Standards (IPRS) is being conducted at one of India’s premiere business schools, SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (NMIMS).
The event, which will take place on 7th October, 2015, is being organized by ‘Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission’ jointly with –
- IPR & Regulatory Centre
- Central Drugs Standard Control Organization
- SPPSPTM, the School of Pharmacy & Technology Management - under NMIMS University
Venue Details: Santokba Hall, SVKM’s NMIMS, Vile Parle (West), Mumbai-400056
If you wish to participate in the event, then you need to fill the registration form attached with the article and send it across as per the details given in the form.
The workshop will cover the following:
- Indian Pharmacopoeia present scenario
- Present status of IPRS and moving ahead
- Role of regulators in ascertaining quality of drugs
- Interaction and panel discussion with IPC officials, regulators, and stakeholders
The workshop will be of significant value to Pharma Industry, Scientist, associates involved in production and formulation and all those waiting to have an update & wide knowledge of subject area.
For more details, visit website: www.ipc.gov.in
or email : firstname.lastname@example.org