Asansol Engineering College has invited applications for Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) Admission for 2016-17
Asansol Engineering College has invited applications for Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) Admission for 2016-17 for various branches of engineering offered at the college namely, Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology.
The candidates seeking admission to the 1st year of B. Tech degree course in the Asansol Engineering College must have obtained at least 45% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry/Biology, and Mathematics. The candidate should also have pass marks in theory papers Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biology.
Checklist for B. Tech Admission 2016-17:
- You are required to bring the following documents at the time of admission:
- Provisional Allotment Certificate with receipt of Rs. 20,000 (for general candidates) and Rs. 4000 (for TFW candidates) from WBJEE+ two self-attested photocopies of each
- a). For General Candidates Demand Draft of Rs. 61, 294 and Cash Rs. 700. b). For TWF candidates Demand Draft of Rs. 37, 394 and Cash Rs. 7000
- Demand Draft must be made in favour of Asansol Engineering College payable at Asansol
- The Admit card and Rank card of WBJEE/AIEEE/JEE (Main)-2016 (Original+ two attested photocopies of each)
- Mark-sheets of 10th and 12th (10+2) standard examination (Originals+ two attested photocopies of each)
- Proof of Age/Date of Birth (Original + two attested photocopies of each)
- Six stamp size colour photographs with name and stream written at the back of each photograph
- Medical Fitness Certificate to be produced from registered Medial Practitioner (Original)
- Certificate from eye specialist to be produced from registered medical practitioner (Original) and Blood Group Certificate (original)
- Candidates who are already registered with any University/Board other than West Bengal Council have to submit their Migration Certificate at the time of Admission to this College (original + two attested photocopies of each)
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended (Original)
- Transfer Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended (Original)
- Year Gap Certificate (if required) from the notary in Non-Judicial Stamp Paper
- Domicile certificate and Income proof certificate for TFW candidates-Original and two attested copies
- The candidates are advised to keep extra copies of the required documents with you.
Source: Souvik Jana, HTCampus Specialist