Candidates seeking admission in Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) programme at Alliance University, Bangalore can apply latest by December 15.
Alliance University, Bangalore has started inviting applications from candidates seeking admission in Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) course at Alliance School of Business for academic session beginning 2017.
All the aspirants are recommended to apply for BBA 2017 programme before the last date of application i.e. December 15.
Alliance University Eligibility Criteria for BBA Admission 2017
Applicants should to have 10+2 qualification from a recognised board to be eligible to apply for BBA at Alliance School of Business, Bangalore.
How to Apply for BBA at Alliance University 2017
- Visit the official website of Alliance University
- Click on ‘BBA’ in the ‘Admission’ section
- Click on ‘Apply Online’
- Fill the application wisely
- Attach the receipt copy of demand draft, drawn in favour of ‘Alliance University’ payable at Bangalore
- Attach the scanned copies of the required documents
- Submit the application form with all the enclosures before the last date of submission
- Keep a copy for future references
Candidates will be charged with INR 1000 as the Alliance University application fee for admission in BBA 2017.
Alliance University Selection Procedure for BBA Admissions 2017
Applicants will be selected on the basis of AUMAT (Alliance Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test) score and performance in Alliance University personal interview for BBA 2017.Personal interview will be conducted on December 17, 2016.