Refernce Material that you will require while preparing for BCECE 2012.
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) 2012 is constituted under the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995 .
The Board presently conducts Combined Competitive Entrance Examinations (BCECE) for admission in Graduate level Vocational Courses in Engineering, Medical and Agricultural streams available in the Universities, Colleges and Institutions of the State of Bihar as well as those situated outside Bihar against State Quota seats.
Exam Pattern for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2012
- The candidates have to complete all the answers within three hours, which is also the duration of the examination.
- All the instructions and questions in BCECE entrance test are only in English Medium
For your reference we have compiled a list of reference books that you may use while you are preparing for BCECE 2012
- A collection of questions and Problems in Physics by L. A. Sena
- Elements of Dynamics Part I & II and Dynamics of a Particle & of Rigid Bodies by S. L. Loney
- MHT-CET Physics Complete Reference Manual by Editorial Compilation
- MHT-CET Chemistry Complete Reference Manual by Editorial Compilation
- Advanced Level Physics by Nelkon and Parker
- Aptitude Test Problems in Physics by S. S. Krotov
- General Chemistry by Ebbing
- Problems in Physics by A. A. Pinsky
Students can also attempt solving last year question papers, this will give them an idea on how well they are prepared for the main exam.