BCECE 2012: Exam Pattern and Preparation Tips
Refernce Material that you will require while preparing for BCECE 2012.Posted by Raunika Sood on May 7, 2012, 10:33 a.m.
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) 2012 is constituted under the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995 .
The Board presently conducts Combined Competitive Entrance Examinations (BCECE) for admission in Graduate level Vocational Courses in Engineering, Medical and Agricultural streams available in the Universities, Colleges and Institutions of the State of Bihar as well as those situated outside Bihar against State Quota seats.
Exam Pattern for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2012
For engineering programs, the questions will comprise of:
For Medical and Agricultural programs, the questions will be based on:
- The candidates have to complete all the answers within three hours, which is also the duration of the examination.
- All the instructions and questions in BCECE entrance test are only in English Medium
There is NO negative marking for the BCECE 2012
Prepartion Tips for BCECE 2012
For your reference we have compiled a list of reference books that you may use while you are preparing for BCECE 2012
- A collection of questions and Problems in Physics by L. A. Sena
- Elements of Dynamics Part I & II and Dynamics of a Particle & of Rigid Bodies by S. L. Loney
- MHT-CET Physics Complete Reference Manual by Editorial Compilation
- MHT-CET Chemistry Complete Reference Manual by Editorial Compilation
- Advanced Level Physics by Nelkon and Parker
- Aptitude Test Problems in Physics by S. S. Krotov
- General Chemistry by Ebbing
- Problems in Physics by A. A. Pinsky
Students can also attempt solving last year question papers, this will give them an idea on how well they are prepared for the main exam.
1) To know "About BCECE 2012" click here
2) To know "About the Important Dates for BCECE 2012" click here