Candidates preparing for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination can get details about Admit Cards here. Read more.
BCECE 2017 is a state-level entrance examination held in the state of Bihar for admission to various medical and engineering programmes offered at various institutions and universities in the state. This exam is conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. This exam is also known as Bihar CET.
The exam is conducted in two stages, the first stage will take place in the month of April 2017 and the second in May 2017.
BCECE 2017 Admit Card
The Bihar CET applicants can download their Admit Cards from the official website in the last week of March 2017 or the first week of April 2017.
Candidates can follow these steps to download their Admit Cards:
- Visit the official website at www.bceceboard.com
- Click on the tab that says 'BCECE'
- Now click on the link that says, 'BCECE 2017 Admit Card'
- Enter the required details to complete the procedure
- Check all the details on the Admit Card before downloading your Admit Cards
- Keep extra printouts of the BCECE 2017 Admit Card for future reference
Points to Remember
- Check the information printed on the Admit Card. In case of any discrepancy, contact the BCECE Board immediately
- It is important to carry the Admit Card to the examination centre. No candidate will be allowed to sit for the exam without it
- Carry a photo ID proof along with your Admit Card to the examination centre
NOTE: Official notification for BCECE 2017 is yet to be released. Above information is tentative and subject to change.