Candidates preparing for BCECE 2017 can check out the application procedure mentioned below!
BCECE 2017 or Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is a state-level entrance examination conducted by BCECEB in the state of Bihar for admission to various undergraduate engineering and medical programmes offered in the state’s universities and colleges.
The exam is conducted in two stages – the first stage will take place in the month of April 2017 and the second in May 2017.
BCECE 2017 Application Procedure
The Application Procedure for Bihar combined entrance exam will start in February 2017. The application form will be available through online mode only. Candidates can register by following these steps:
- Visit the official website at www.bceceboard.com
- Now click on the link that says, 'Apply for BCECE-2017'
- Firstly register yourself by entering your 'Email ID and Phone No.'
- Once registered you will get a message on your registered number that you have successfully registered yourself along your user-name and password
- Use this user-name and password to log in to the website
- The next step is to pay the registration fees either via Bank Challan or Online Payment (Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card)
- The next two steps after the payment of registration fees includes filling in all the personal as well as the educational information
- After the completion of the registration process candidates need to dispatch the hard copy of the form along the other documents to- "Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board, I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport, P.O.- B.V.College, Patna-800014"
BCECE 2017 Application Fees
- For General/other backward class candidates- INR 660 for PCB/PCM group and INR 730 for the PCMB group
- For SC/ST candidates- INR 330 for PCB/PCM group and INR 365 for the PCMB group
NOTE: Official notification for BCECE 2017 is yet to be released. Above information is tentative and subject to change.