Candidates preparing for BCECE 2017 can check the Eligibility Criteria for the same before applying. Read more.
The official notification for BCECE 2017 is yet to be released but the exam will tentatively take place in April and May 2017, and the registrations will start in February 2017.
BCECE 2017 is conducted by the BCECE Board every year for admission to various engineering, medical, agricultural and technical programmes at the undergraduate level. It is a common entrance examination, which is conducted for admission in colleges of Bihar.
BCECE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
BCECE 2017 Eligibility Criteria for Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy Programmes
- Should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects from a recognized university
- Should have obtained a minimum aggregate 45% marks in PCM as a whole ( minimum 40% marks for candidates from Other Backward Castes)
BCECE 2017 Eligibility Criteria for Medical Programmes
- Should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as subjects from a recognized university
- Should have obtains a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in all the four subjects (minimum 40% marks for candidates from Other Backward Castes)
- Age limit- Minimum 17years
More about BCECE 2017
- The exam will be held in two stages, stage 1 will take place in April 2017 and stage 2 will take place in May 2017
- All the questions will be multiple choice question
- One mark will be there for every wrong answer
NOTE: Official notification for BCECE 2017 is yet to be released. Above information is tentative and subject to change.