New session begins at Max Mueller Bhavan, Delhi (Goethe Institute) on November 23, 2015
A New session begins at Max Mueller Bhavan, Delhi (Goethe Institute) on November 23, 2015. Max Mueller Bhavan opens up again for the trimester levels after exams. Certificates were also distributed at The Siddhartha Hall till 2 PM. Students who could not collect the certificates on November 23, 2015, can now collect the same from the reception.
Examination Information September-December 2015:
- Please note that the examination fee is not included in the course fee.
- A copy of one of the following along with 2 passport size photographs must be provided by both internals & externals at the time of payment: Voter ID Card/ Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Passport/ 10th certificate.
- In case of minors, parent’s signature on the above mentioned ID proof is must.
- In case of clash in the exam timings, please submit an application along with valid proof at the time of examination registration. No requests for the change in the examination timing will be accepted, once the examination registration is over.
- No examination fee will be accepted after given date & time
- The maximum number of external candidates which we can accommodate is as follows: A1 (200), A2 (150), B1-C1 (100), C2 (50)
- Please report 15 minutes prior to the exam time in the class room allotted.
- Use of mobile phone during the examination is prohibited.
- The candidate must carry the examination receipt at the time of written & oral examination as well as at the time of collecting the certificate.
- Internal students are requested to carry their MMB ID Card along with their payment receipt.
- Outstation candidates can only apply for the Trimester Examination in October/November.
- Certificates after the certificate distribution date can be collected from the reception between 10 am-6 pm.
- Certificates should be collected within 2 months after the distribution date. We would not be responsible for the same thereafter.
Source: Mehak Arora, HT Campus Specialist